Millions of travelers helped reviewed top beaches in the world for 2015 on TripAdvisor mainly based on their reviews and opinions. These have been gathered over a 12-month period based on the quantity and quality reviews of travelers and their ratings.
TripAdvisor is the largest travelers’ site in the world announced the top global beaches the world can boast of; where travelers can occasionally visit to have a great time. It looked at many top beaches across the globe including Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, South America, South Pacific, the UK, South America and the US.
The Top Ten Beaches in the US by Travelers’ choice
- Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida – With about eight hotels available for booking on TripAdvisor, travelers can spend an average of $225.00 for a single night. It can be located along the gulf coast of Florida. The beach has a pure quartz crystal sand with a clear calm sea for a good surf.
If you’re much particular with real beauty, cool, calm and serene atmosphere then, you’re at the appropriate quarters. The beach is well kept and always clean, you can have a hotel room to yourself and will pay as low as $172.00 for a night.
- Saint Pete Beach, Florida – There are about 17 hotels for you to book which is most suitable for you and you can get to book a hotel for the night at $208.00. A lot of travelers love to visit the beach for its white sand, turquoise water, wonderful sunsets and its lively restaurant.
It is one of the best beaches outside the Caribbean for serene getaways with great hotels on the beach to book for a night for as low as $174.00.
- Ka’anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii – The best in the west with twenty four hotels to book from on TripAdvisor with an average night rate of $303.00. Travelers can still access equally good ans cheap restaurant on this beach for a night for as low as $195.00.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park, Hana, Maui, Hawaii – This beach has interesting and wonderful things to admire while on your visit. With 2 luxury hotels available, travelers can have an average night booking at the rate of $387.00. Regardless of its average booking rate per night, travelers can still enjoy low hotel booking per night for as low as $212.00.
- Pensacola Beach, Florida – With eight hotels to explore from, travelers can book for an average rate of $217.00 for a night’s sleepover. Travelers can enjoy wonderful views of the ocean and a savoring mouthwatering sea dish from the beach’s restaurant.
- La Jolla Cove, La Jolla, California – There are seventeen hotels to book into anyone of them when you visit this beach. This has an annual average per night rate of $245.00. It is deemed the most photographed beach in San Diego with its ecological protection which makes it a safe place to relax, snorkel or dive. Travelers interested in a night sleepover can enjoy a night rate for as low as $180.00.
- Kailua Beach Park, Kailua Oahu, Hawaii – Located on the windward coast of Oahu, the Kailua beach is noted for water sports with its breath taking vistas. The more adventurous travelers can explore the nearby flat island and the Moks while travelers who wouldn’t like the vast and more rigorous adventure can relax to enjoy the soft offshore breeze. It has eight hotels for travelers to book in for an average annual rate of $208.00.
The scenery is both mind blowing and breath taking, “This is a beach that you only see in the movies. Absolutely stunning, gentle waters and plush sand that goes on and on,” said a TripAdvisor reviewer. Travelers can also enjoy very low night rate for as low as $190.00.
- Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, Florida – This island beach has annual 361 days of sunshine making it a real haven for travelers and adventure lovers. Travelers can go shopping, enjoy mouthwatering sea food from their restaurant or have a leisurely walk along the beach. With an annual average night rate of $126.00, travelers can make bookings into any of the 60 available hotels.
- St. Augustine Beach, Saint Augustine, Florida – This beach is located along the Atlantic coast of Florida with a lot of powdery sand for travelers to either build sand castles, snowman, toss a Frisbee or relax and enjoy its cool breeze. With just eight hotels available, travelers can enjoy an average annual rate of $138.00 per night.
- Panama City Beach, Florida – Travelers can enjoy its wonderful scenery engage in other beach activities such as snorkeling and parasailing. Their wonderful restaurants serve really wonderful, mouthwatering and tasty dishes. With 26 hotels available, travelers can have a booking of an annual night rate of $132.00. Other very luxury hotels in the area provide very low night rates of $124 for a night which can be booked on TripAdvisor.
All said and done with these wonderful ten beaches in the US, let’s now look at the world’s most prestigious beaches. Find the top ten travelers’ top ranked world beaches listed below:
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
- Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
- Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
- Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
- Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
- White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
- Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Australia
- Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece