AirAsia is offering half-price tickets covers 100 destinations across 20 countries for a week including AK (Malaysia AirAsia), D7 (Malaysia AirAsia X), FD (Thailand AirAsia), XJ (Thailand AirAsia X), QZ (Indonesia AirAsia, except domestic flights to Indonesia), XT (Indonesia AirAsia Extra), PQ and Z2 (AirAsia Philippines).
The booking period starting from now till May 24 and for travel between September 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016. AirAsia X’s Business Class is included in this promotion (only available on D7, XJ and XT flights) so that guests can experience affordable luxury at a lower price according to Siegtraund Teh, AirAsia Group Chief commercial officer. “We believe that no other airline can offer such extensive regional connectivity and coupled with this amazing half-price promotion, it will create excitement among deal-seekers to discover new destinations,” said Siegtraund.
- From Kuala Lumpur to Penang, Kota Kinabalu, Macau, Siem Reap, Hyderabad, Xi’an, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo, Perth, Seoul, Colombo and more destinations
Terms and conditions:
– Advanced booking required.
– Fares are not available during embargo period.
– 50% off is applicable for base fares only on selected flights.
– Not valid for QZ Domestic flights.
– Subject to availability.