Southwest Airlines is celebrating summer season with its low fares to various top summer vacation destinations. Find the lowest summer deals start at $49 one-way or $98 round-trip. Book by May 28 for travel from June 16 through August 19, 2015.
Booking period: Now – May 28, 2015
Travel period: June 16, 2015 – August 19, 2015
- From Akron-Canton, OH to Atlanta, GA – $49 one-way
- From Corpus Christi, TX to Houston (Hobby), TX – $78 one-way
- From Austin, TX to Denver, CO – $105 one-way
- From Baltimore/Washington, MD to Ft.Lauderdale,FL – $69 one-way
- From Birmingham, AL to Orlando, FL – $111 one-way
- From Chicago (Midway), IL to Kansas City, MO – $100 one-way
Find out more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from May 26 through May 28, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel June 16 through August 19, 2015.
- Blackout dates apply: July 7, 2015.
- Travel is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Portland, ME.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.