Southwest launches 3 days flight sale starting from $49, $99, $129 and $149 one-way fares travel to/from various destinations. Book by June 4 for travel from August 25 through December 16, 2015.
Booking period: Now – June 4, 2015
Travel period: August 25, 2015 – December 16, 2015
- From Akron-Canton, OH to New York, NY or Washington,DC – $49 one-way
- From Albany,NY to Baltimore/Washington, MD – $49 one-way
- From Albuquerque,NM to Phoenix, AZ – $49 one-way
- From Atlanta, GA to Jacksonville, FL/Raleigh/Durham,NC/Richmond,VA – $49 one-way
- From Indianapolis, IN to Kansas City, MO/Washington, DC – $49 one-way
- From Little Rock, AR to Dallas, TX – $49 one-way
Check out more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Purchase from June 2 through June 4, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel August 24 through December 16, 2015.
- Blackout Dates Apply: September 3-5, September 7, and November 20 – December 1, 2015.
- Travel not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from Florida or Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only Mondays through Thursdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Portland, ME.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare®.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.