Southwest launches a sale with low fares starting from $57 one-way ($114 round trip) to various destinations. Book by July 2 for travel from August 25 through December 16, 2015.
Booking period: Now – July 2, 2015
Travel period: August 25 – December 16, 2015
- Dallas (Love Field), TX to Austin, TX – From $57 one way
- Columbus, OH to Washington (Reagan National), DC – From $59 one way
- Indianapolis, IN to Atlanta, GA – From $69 one way
- Corpus Christi, TX to Houston (Hobby), TX – From $71 one way
- Kansas City, MO to Denver, CO – From $87 one way
- Long Island/ISlip, NY to Baltimore/Washington, MD – From $91 one way
Check out more information on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase from June 23 through July 2, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel August 25 through December 16, 2015. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 9 through December 10, 2015.
- Blackout dates apply: September 3; September 4; September 7; November 24 – November 25; November 28 – December 1
- Travel not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from Florida or Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only Mondays through Thursdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. T
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.