Frontier Airlines launches ‘Go Wild Fares’ deals from $39 one-way ($78 round trip). The seats are limited and tickets must be purchased by July 17, 2015. Travel period from August 18 through November 18 and December 2 through 16, 2015.
Booking period: Now – July 17, 2015
Travel period: August 18 – December 16, 2015
- Atlanta to Cleveland/Cincinnati/Indianapolis/Orlando– From $39 one way
- Bismarck to Denver– From $39 one way
- Charlotte to Philadelphia/Trenton– From $39 one way
- Chicago Ohare to Raleigh-Durham – From $39 one way
- Cincinnati to Atlanta/Dallas/FT Worth/Washington Dulles – From $39 one way
- Cleveland to Atlanta/Raleigh-Durham – From $39 one way
- Denver to Bismarck/Las Vegas/Salt Lake City- From $39 one way
Find out more information on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Jul. 17, 2015 for domestic nonstop travel on select markets and dates Aug. 18, 2015 through Nov. 18, 2015 and Dec. 2, 2015 through Dec. 16, 2015. The following blackout dates apply: Sep. 4, 2015 and Sep. 7, 2015. Sundays are excluded from this offer.
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Depending on the fare type purchased, nonrefundable tickets may be transferred for a fee of up to $75, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $99, as well as a possible fare increase. The name change fee and itinerary change fee are not exclusive of each other. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Flight segment(s) must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time or the ticket(s) and all monies will be forfeited.
- Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com or by calling Frontier’s reservations centers must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, you may request a full refund up to 24 hours after the time of purchase, if the purchase is made 7 days (168 hours) or more prior to your flight’s departure. This ticket may be canceled and refunded at the My Trips section on FlyFrontier.com. Additional travel services, such as baggage and advance seat assignments are available for purchase separately at an additional charge. Fares include all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Some markets do not offer daily service. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Flights are operated by Frontier Airlines. Other restrictions may apply.