Frontier Airlines launches a sale called Little Fares from Big Cities which features special deals from as low as $39 one-way ($78 round-trip). Buy by July 31, 2015. Blackout dates 11/19 – 12/1. Excludes Sundays and Fridays.
Booking period: Now – July 31, 2015
Travel period: August 18 – December 16, 2015
- Atlanta to Cleveland/Cincinnati/Miami/Chicago O’hare/Indianapolis/Orlando– From $39 one way
- Chicago O’hare to Atlanta/Philadelphia– From $39 one way
- Cincinnati to Atlanta/Washington Dulles – From $39 one way
- Cleveland to Atlanta/Raleigh-Durham – From $39 one way
- Indianapolis to Atlanta – From $39 one way
- Miami to Atlanta – From $39 one way
- Orlando to Atlanta – From $39 one way
- Philadelphia to Chicago O’hare – From $39 one way
- Raleigh/Durham to Cleveland – From $39 one way
- Washington DC Dulles to Cincinnati- From $39 one way
Find out more information on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on July 31, 2015 for domestic, nonstop travel, select markets Aug. 18, 2015 through Nov. 18, 2015 and Dec. 2, 2015 through Dec. 16, 2015. Fridays and Sundays are excluded from this offer.
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Depending on the fare type purchased, nonrefundable tickets may be transferred for a fee of up to $75, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $99, as well as a possible fare increase. The name change fee and itinerary change fee are not exclusive of each other. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Flight segment(s) must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time or the ticket(s) and all monies will be forfeited.
- Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com or by calling Frontier’s reservations centers must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, you may request a full refund up to 24 hours after the time of purchase, if the purchase is made 7 days (168 hours) or more prior to your flight’s departure. This ticket may be canceled and refunded at the My Trips section on FlyFrontier.com. Additional travel services, such as baggage and advance seat assignments are available for purchase separately at an additional charge. Fares include all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Some markets do not offer daily service. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Flights are operated by Frontier Airlines. Other restrictions may apply.