Southwest Airlines is having Labor Day Weekend Sale for everyone who plan to get away for Labor Day with low sale fares from as low as $49 one-way. Book by August 3 for travel September 5-6 and September 8, 2015.
Booking period: July 31 – August 3, 2015
Travel period: September 5 – 6 and September 8, 2015
- Austin, TX to Dallas (Love Field), TX – From $49 one way
- Burbank, CA to Oakland, CA/San Jose, CA – From $58 one way
- Corpus Christi, TX to Houston (Hobby), TX – From $66 one way
- Akron-Canton, OH to Atlanta, GA – From $73 one way
- Atlanta, GA to Akron-Canton, OH/Orlando, FL/Tampa, FL – From $73 one way
- Little Rock, AR to Dallas (Love Field), TX – From $78 one way
- Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR – From $79 one way
- Manchester, NH to Baltimore/Washington, MD – From $87 one way
- Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN to Milwaukee, WI – From $95 one way
Check out more details on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase from July 31 through August 3, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel valid only on September 5 – 6 and September 8, 2015.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Panama City Beach; Midland/Odessa; Norfolk/Virginia Beach; West Palm Beach; Portland, ME; Richmond; Reno/Tahoe; Rochester; San Juan, PR.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.