Frontier Airlines is giving amazing fares from only $19 one way for domestic, nonstop travel on specific dates and destinations. It requires membership in the Discount Den Club to be eligible in getting the cheapest $19 fare. Non-club member prices from $69.
Booking period: Now – Aug 5, 2015
Travel period: August 18 – November 18, 2015
- Atlanta to Cleveland/Cincinnati/Indianapolis/Orlando/New Orleans/Chicago O’hare– From $19 one way
- Charlotte to Philadelphia/Trenton– From $19 one way
- Chicago O’hare to Raleigh-Durham/Atlanta – From $19 one way
- Cincinnati to Washington Dulles/Orlando/Atlanta – From $19 one way
- Cleveland to Orlando/Raleigh-Durham/Atlanta – From $19 one way
- Denver to Omaha/Phoenix/Salt Lake City – From $19 one way
- Detroit to Washington Dulles – From $19 one way
- Houston to Phoenix – From $19 one way
- Indianapolis to Orlando/Atlanta – From $19 one way
- Las Vegas to San Francisco- From $19 one way
Find out more information on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Aug. 5, 2015 for domestic, nonstop travel Aug. 18, 2015 through Nov. 18, 2015. The following blackout dates apply: Sep. 7, 2015 and Oct. 12, 2015. Fridays and Sundays are excluded from this offer.
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable. Discount Den fares are only available to Discount Den Members. For details regarding Discount Den view the Discount Den Terms and Conditions.
- Depending on the fare type purchased, nonrefundable tickets may be transferred for a fee of up to $75, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $99, as well as a possible fare increase. The name change fee and itinerary change fee are not exclusive of each other. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Flight segment(s) must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time or the ticket(s) and all monies will be forfeited.
- Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com or by calling Frontier’s reservations centers must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, you may request a full refund up to 24 hours after the time of purchase, if the purchase is made 7 days (168 hours) or more prior to your flight’s departure. This ticket may be canceled and refunded at the My Trips section on FlyFrontier.com. Additional travel services, such as baggage and advance seat assignments are available for purchase separately at an additional charge. Fares include all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Some markets do not offer daily service. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Flights are operated by Frontier Airlines. Other restrictions may apply.