Virgin America is celebrating its birthday with cheap flights flying to various U.S. destinations starting at $38 one-way ($76 round-trip). Bookings must be made on August 6 and fares are valid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays between August 22, 2015 – February 10, 2016.
Booking period: August 6, 2015
Travel period: August 22, 2015 – February 10, 2016
- From Austin to Dallas – $38 one-way
- From Los Angeles to Las Vegas – $38 one-way
- From Los Angeles to San Francisco – $48 one-way
- From Palm Springs to San Francisco – $78 one-way
- From Seattle to San Francisco – $78 one-way
Find more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm CT on Thursday, August 6, 2015. Main Cabin fares are one-way and require a 14- day advance purchase. Travel must occur between August 22, 2015 and February 10, 2016. Additional service dates include: PSP-SFO begins on September 3, 2015, FLL-SFO begins on September 25, 2015, SFO-HNL begins on November 3, 2015, FLL-JFK begins on November 3, 2015, JFK-PSP begins on November 21, 2015, and SFO-OGG begins on December 3, 2015. Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. For SFO-HNL/OGG, lowest sale fares are only valid on Tuesday and Wednesday. Blackout dates include: 9/7/15, 10/9/15, 10/12/15, 11/6/15, 11/9/15, 11/20/15– 11/30/15, 12/18/15 – 12/31/15, 1/1/16 – 1/4/16, 1/15/16, and 1/18/16. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate daily. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. For travel solely between points in the Continental Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only) and AUS-DAL, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee per guest. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
- Points required to redeem an Elevate travel reward on Virgin America will be publicly available on a seat and flight-specific basis and are subject to change. Domestic reward bookings are subject to a security fee of $5.60 per one-way trip payable by credit card or Virgin America credit file, where each one-way trip may include a connection or stopover between two domestic flights not exceeding 4 hours. There may be multiple one-way trips on the same reward booking. The Passenger Facility Charge and Segment Fees are waived for domestic reward bookings. For international reward bookings, Virgin America guests are responsible for any taxes and fees incurred from international travel. These taxes and fees are subject to change at the discretion of each country’s government and also vary from country to country depending on the origin and destination.