Alaska Airlines offers $59 one-way ($118 round-trip) fall airfare sale to various destinations throughout U.S., including Las Vegas, Honolulu, Chicago and other international destinations. Tickets must be booked by 11:59 p.m on August 17,2015.
Booking period: August 17,2015
- Seattle to Yakima – From $59 one way
- Salt Lake City to Las Vegas – From $69 one way
- Seattle to Dallas – From $129 one way
- Orange County to Los Cabos – From $147 One way
- Portland to Honolulu – From $189 one way
Find out more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Fare Rules: Purchase by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on August 17, 2015. Travel from Hawaii is valid Mondays through Thursdays from September 10, 2015 to November 5, 2015. Travel to Hawaii is valid Sundays through Wednesdays from September 10, 2015 to November 5, 2015. Travel to and from Mexico is valid Mondays through Thursdays from September 10, 2015 to November 5, 2015. Travel to and from all other destinations is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from September 10, 2015 to November 5, 2015. Tickets must be purchased 14 days in advance. Bag fees may apply for checked baggage.
Terms and Conditions:
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- Bag fees apply for checked baggage. An additional VAT fee from $2.15 (CAD) per bag for bags checked in Canada may apply.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- Additional fees apply to check more than three bags or overweight or oversized items. These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on Alaska Airlines.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare. Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing.
- A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees.
- Canadian and Mexican government taxes and fees that are included in the fares shown are based on the current currency exchange rate and are subject to change. All fares are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice, and other restrictions apply.
- Some markets may not operate daily service. Some flights may be operated by or in conjunction with Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.