Southwest Airlines launches a fall flights on sale which offers low fares from $39 one-way ($78 round-trip) to various destinations. Book by September 3 for travel September 8, 2015 through March 3, 2016. Travel to /from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 9 through December 10, 2015, and January 19 through March 2, 2016.
Booking period: Now – August 20, 2015
Travel period: September 1, 2015 – March 3, 2016
- Akron-Canton, OH to Washington (Reagan National), DC/Columbus, OH to Washington (Reagan National), DC/Indianapolis,IN to Washington (Reagan National), DC – From $39 one way
- Austin, TX to Dallas (Love Field), TX/Burbank, CA to Oakland, CA/San Jose, CA/Las Vegas to Oakland, CA – From $63 one way
- Las Vegas, NV to San Diego, CA – From $65 one way
- Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV – From $69 one way
Check out more details on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from August 25 through September 3, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel September 8, 2015, through March 3, 2016. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 9 through December 10, 2015, and January 19 through March 2, 2016.
- Blackout dates apply: November 24-25; November 28 – December 1; December 26-28, 2015; January 2-3; February 11; February 15-16, 2016.
- Travel not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from Florida or Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only Mondays through Thursdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.