GST implementations have refreshed the prices of the products, which government has included in its defined tax slabs. The countdown for GST introduction on regular transactions and services is initiated and there are some countable days left. So if you are in a mood to shop some electronics devices and appliances or a new mobile phone, Hurry up, as there are various offers running online on Paytm, Flipkart, and Amazon.
It is estimated that purchasing phone is going to be costly after the GST roll as the government has decided to impose12% tax on the mobile phone purchase.
Below is the offering by three leading e-commerce players.
Paytm Mall’s Maha Bazaar sale:
- 15%off on budget smartphones
- Rs 9000 cash back on Android phones from likes of Gionee, Vivo, and other brands
- 24% of on iPhone 7 (128 GB, jet black color) originally costs Rs 70,000
- iPhone 7 at Rs 46,182
- iPhone 6S 32GB, at Rs 36,666
- iPhone 6 at Rs 27,285
- 10,000 cash back on iPhone 7 Plus 256GB
- Rs 20,000 cash back on Lenovo laptops
- Rs 10,000 discount on Televisions, Refrigerators, and ACs
- Rs 20,000 off on LED TVs
Amazon Big Sale:
- Save up to Rs 15,750 on iPhone 7 32GB, Jet Black color
- Up to Rs 16,000 on iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7
- Discount of Rs 13,501 on LG G6 and Rs 28,560 off on LG V20
- 80% discount on mobile accessories such as mobile cases, VR headsets, headphones, and powerbanks.
- Rs 2000 off on exchange offer for newly launched Moto Z2 Play
- Rs 10,000 off on exchange for Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Samsung Galaxy On7 at Rs 7,690, original cost Rs 8,490
- Rs 3,410 off on Galaxy J5 Prime
- 50% off on TVs
- 45% discount on Samsung Gear S2 smart watches
- 25% off on printers and monitors.
So to all the folks out there, login immediately and grab these cheap deals before it gets too expensive.