It’s raining launches of tour adventurers by the automakers. Looking at the demand and capabilities of this machine that can dominate on any structure of the asphalt and off-road tracks, many of the players are shifting their work tables to build these multi-purpose beasts that deliver a high riding experience to the rider.
Kawasaki on this ground uncovers its small displacement machine and adds one more variant in its lineup of Versys Adventure motorcycle with a name Versys-X300. The vehicle equipped with parallel twin motor delivers a sporting energy and uninterrupted power deliverance. The ergonomic design of the vehicle makes it super comfortable for the rider and for pillion rider as well. Versys X300 is powered by 296 CC DOHC engine, which delivers a firm acceleration and responsiveness. It’s small displacement and throttling makes it easy for the novice riders. The buyer can get the ABS-assembled bike by adding more $300 to its base price; however, prefer to choose ABS if you are not that connected to dirt biking activities as the ABS cannot be turned off on the dirt. The GP-210 tires offer great stability on the paved roads and perform moderately on dirt.
- Type: Parallel twin
• Displacement: 296CC
• Fueling: EFI with two 32mm throttle bodies
• Valve train: DOHC
• Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
• Cooling type: Liquid-cooled
• Transmission: 6-Speed with Positive Neutral Finder
• Drive type: O-Ring Chain
- Wheelbase: 57.1 Inches
• Rake: 24.3 Degrees
• Trail: 4.3 Inches
• Seat height: 32.1 Inches
• Ground clearance: 7.1 Inches
• Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 Gallons
• Curb weight: 386 Pounds
- Front suspension: Non-adjustable 41mm fork
• Rear suspension: Linkage assisted spring preload adjustable shock
• Front tire: IRC Trail Winner GP-210, 100/90-19
• Rear tire: IRC Trail Winner GP-210,130/80-17
• Front brake: 290mm petal disc with two-piston caliper
• Rear brake: 220mm petal disc with two-piston caliper
The all new 2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is available in elegant colors this includes Metallic Graphite Gray with Flat Ebony and Candy Lime Green with Metallic Graphite Gray. The standard version of the Versys-X 300 comes with a price tag of $5399 and with ABS it costs $5699.