Getting inside an airplane or into an airport can be quiet easy but can leave you frustrated all through if you are ignorant of these 5 basic principles which serve as the key to unlock any ignorance. These 5 basic and simple tips will help you feel more relaxed and collected during your next visit to the airport or your next flight.
Below are the 5 secrets and tips to help you find your way in and around the airport and an airplane. The first thing before any other thing is to:
- Choose the correct security line – Being able to choose the right security line speeds up the process and reduces the amount of time you spend at the airport. A TSA Pre-Check clearance always speeds up the process but if you don’t have one don’t get worried, just know which right security line to choose so you don’t waste so much time just getting a clearance to catch your flight.
- Reason for dimming the interior lights during the night –this was quiet fascinating when all thirty pilots, airport workers and flight attendants stated that upon landing or take off dimming the interior lights help the eye adjust to the light rays should there be the need for travelers to evacuate the craft.
- Lack of privacy –You’re thinking of your privacy when in an airplane? It is best you stop right there. The lavatory in an airplane for instance does not promise you any privacy even though it is made to look like it. There’s an inner lock to this private area, though it can also be unlocked from outside. The outside lock is often concealed on the bathroom door behind the no smoking tag. That is not to scare passengers away but to ensure their safety. In the case of any serious medical issue for instance a passenger’s life could be saved if s/he happens to have locked the lavatory door before the condition triggered. Flight attendants in this case can easily unlock the door using the emergency lock and save the passenger’s life.
- Easy contamination –Confirmed by flight attendants, the tray tables are not always cleaned up after every flight which makes it easy to catch diseases and other infections. Previously passengers were served pillows and blankets to sleep on but such provisions have been cut off unless a considerable amount of money is paid for them. These can be on the high side.
- Hot seats – If you want a cold seat to sit on, wait until winter because the seats will remain hot.