AirAsia Free Seats promotion is back again with 3 million promo seats up for grabs! Time to plan your perfect holiday with loved ones to local destinations with all-in fare as low as RM9.54 only.
AirAsia BIG members are getting 24-hour priority booking to some of the best deals including 0 point to Alor Setar, Hat Yai, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu, Krabi, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi, Lombok, Macau, Medan (Kualanamu), Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Penang, Phnom Penh, Semarang, Siem Reap, Singapore, Solo, Surat Thani and Yogyakarta. Grab your seats from 22 June until 28 June 2015. Siegtraund Teh, AirAsia Group’s chief commercial officer, said, “Our legendary free seats are back and we hope to see more people taking this opportunity to travel and discover new places. This is a great time for our guests to plan their holidays and travelling for next year.”
Booking Period: 22 June 2015 – 28 June 2015
Travel Period: 15 February 2016 – 31 August 2016
- Fly from RM10 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Penang, Johor Bahru, Alor Setar, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi
- Fly from RM37 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta, Lombok, Medan (Kualanamu), Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Macau, Singapore, Hat Yai, Krabi, Surat Thani, Ho Chi Minh City
- Fly from RM59 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Miri, Sibu, Bandung, Phuket
- Fly from RM69 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh, Bangkok (Don Mueang)
- Fly from RM79 all-in-fare: Kuala Lumpur to Labuan, Sandakan, Tawau, Brunei, Pontianak, Surabaya, Chiang Mai, Da Nang
Find out more about AirAsia free seats promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- Valid for new purchases only.
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only.
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates.
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made.
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure.
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation. Full payment shall be made upon booking. Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees. Changes to name are not permitted. Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com