Alaska Airlines latest summer flights sale to various U.S cities such as Boise, Las Vegas, San Diego, Seattle and international destinations with the low fares start at $69 one-way or $138 round-trip. Tickets must be purchased by June 6.
- Boise to Salt Lake City – From $69 one way
- Boise to Reno – From $79 one way
- Fresno to San Diego – From $79 one way
- Los Angeles to Monterey – From $79 One way
- San Francisco to Seattle – From $85 one way
- Los Angeles to Crested Butte – From $119 one way
Find out more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- Bag fees apply for checked baggage. An additional VAT fee from $2.15 (CAD) per bag for bags checked in Canada may apply.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- Additional fees apply to check more than three bags or overweight or oversized items. These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on Alaska Airlines.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare. Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing.
- A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees.
- Canadian and Mexican government taxes and fees that are included in the fares shown are based on the current currency exchange rate and are subject to change. All fares are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice, and other restrictions apply.
- Some markets may not operate daily service. Some flights may be operated by or in conjunction with Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.