Alaska Airlines latest summer flights on sale from $78 one-way ($156 round-trip). Domestic destinations include Anchorage, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Seattle and others. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59p.m on July 13,2015.
Booking period: Now – July 13, 2015
- Reno to San Jose – From $78 one way
- Oakland to Seattle – From $79 one way
- Los Angeles to Salt Lake City – From $89 one way
- San Jose to Seattle – From $92 One way
- Seattle to Los Angeles – From $109 one way
- Portland to Las Vegas – From $139 one way
Find out more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Fare Rules: Purchase by 11:59 p.m. (PT) on July 13, 2015. Travel from Hawaii is valid Mondays through Thursdays from August 17, 2015 to September 21, 2015. Travel to Hawaii is valid Sundays through Wednesdays from August 17, 2015 to September 21, 2015. Travel to and from Mexico is valid Mondays through Thursdays from July 21, 2015 to August 25, 2015. Travel to and from all other destinations is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from July 21, 2015 to August 11, 2015. Tickets must be purchased 14 days in advance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- Bag fees apply for checked baggage. An additional VAT fee from $2.15 (CAD) per bag for bags checked in Canada may apply.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- Additional fees apply to check more than three bags or overweight or oversized items. These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on Alaska Airlines.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare. Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing.
- A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees.
- Canadian and Mexican government taxes and fees that are included in the fares shown are based on the current currency exchange rate and are subject to change. All fares are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice, and other restrictions apply.
- Some markets may not operate daily service. Some flights may be operated by or in conjunction with Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.