Brainwavz, the popular Hong Kong-based audio company, introduced new earphones recently. The company launched its Brainwavz B200 earphones in India. Let us have a look at the specs of the new Brainwavz B200 earphones quickly.
- Evenhanded grade audiophile sound
- Dual unbiased armature, tweeter, and woofer configuration
- Ergonomic over-the-ear design for relaxed fit
The new Brainwavz B200 is designed and developed particularly to give the best sound quality and comfort to the users. The earphones have balanced sound with a touch of graded audiophile. Along with this, the new Brainwavz B200 also sports dual balanced armature, woofer, as well as tweeter configuration for advanced quality of sound. The earphones are designed in such a way that the ergonomical design of the new Brainwavz B200 over-the-ear earphone gives a new level of comfort.
- Rated Impedance: 30 Ω
- Drivers: Dual Balanced Armature
- Sensitivity: 110 dB at 1 mW
- Frequency Range: 12 Hz–22 kHz
- Plug: 3.5 mm, Gold plated
- Cable: 1.3 m Y-Cord, Over the ear, OFC Copper
As mentioned above, the new Brainwavz B200 has an impedance rate of 30 Ohms. In addition to this, the earphones have dual balanced armature drivers. Having a sensitivity of 110 dB at 1 mW, the new Brainwavz B200 has frequency range of 12 Hz to 22 kHz. The earphones have a 3.5-mm jack that is gold plated.
- 6x set of Silicone Ear Tips (Small, Medium, Large)
- Earphone Hard case
- 1x Shirt Clip
- 1x set of Comply™ T-100 Foam Tips
- Warranty Card of 24-month warranty and Instruction Manual
- Velcro Cable Tie
Compatibility for 3.5-mm Jack:
iPhones, iPods, MP3 Players, iPads, Tablets, Android, and Phones as well as Other Audio gadgets
Last, but not the least, the new Brainwavz B200 is priced for Rs 11,899. Shocked!!! Well, this was expected since people of India will think twice before spending a whopping amount of 12K on an over-the-ear earphone. Even though the price of the new Brainwavz B200 is worth spending, the earphone has no scope in the Indian market.