The motorcycle manufacturer MV Augusta, in the previous month, teased its upcoming wheel in MVA style. Just after a month, in June 2017, the company has revealed its all new well-built and fully equipped motorcycle.
The bike has a glimpse of a real street scrambler but crafted in a precise way.MV Augusta RVS is the only project developed by “Reparto Veicoli Speciali”, a Special Vehicle Operations that merges the talent of both the engineers and designers at MV Agusta Castiglioni Research Centre. This facility of the company has very high standards for engineering and has a small part of the design in it. It is known for its quality with perfection, research with vision, and performance with emotions.
Below are the attributes of the limited-edition MV Agusta RVS.
- The vehicle is built on the Dragster 800 RR platform and its powerplant comes with an 800 CC, in-line three cylinder engine that generates 150 HP of power @ 12,800 RPM.
- Some of the components are made up of lightweight materials and some made up of titanium due to which the weight of the MV Agusta RVS is 353 Lbs (wet weight) which is 18Lbs lesser than Standard Dragster 800 RR.
- The chassis of the RVS comes with a tubular trellis frame along with aeronautical-grade side plates made up of aluminum alloy. The bike number and model name is engraved on the right side of the plate.
- The street scrambler RVS is also integrated with SC-Project titanium exhaust, which isn’t road legal yet. But it does offer weight savings and robust performance. The company claims that the exhaust gives rear part jagged personality look and throws out bike’s muscled and refined design.
- Every motorcycle created by MV Agusta RVS comes with CNC-machined titanium badge mounted on the handlebar.
- The motorcycle is also integrated with Kineo wire-spoked wheels, Pirelli MT 60 RS tires, red highlights, LED spotlights, and many other exclusive features.
MV Agusta didn’t disclose the details related to price and the important dates, but the thing is certainly something the bikers will love to crave for. It will be interesting to see this fully equipped RVS on the streets.