If the 24-hour planned bus strike is carried through as scheduled for Friday 13th February, bus services across London are going to be affected. It is expected to disrupt smooth service flow of bus drivers kick starting on Friday 4.00 am to last till early Saturday morning but regularize to normal throughout the rest of the day.
Page will immediately be updated with more information upon new update.
- All through London, bus services will be affected
- You’ll be able to use your Bus & Tram Pass on the Tube, DLR and London Over ground.
- Other services aside the bus services will operate normally
- A planned 24-hour bus strike on Monday 16 February
Advice For Your Travel
These are the alternate plans put in place to prevent passengers from getting stranded:
- Redistribution of Barclays Cycle Hire bikes to vantage locations
- Key taxi ranks will have Taxi Marshals deployed there to help and encourage passengers to share a taxi
- Additional RB1 River Bus services will be operated by MBNA Thames Clippers between Woolwich and Embankment pier. The morning service is from 06:00-10:00 and the evening will be from 16:00-19:00
Tools necessary for you in planning your journey:
- Follow on Twitter @TfLBusAlerts
- Sign up for email updates
- Check using plan a journey before you travel
This is how ticket arrangements will apply:
- Bus & Tram Pass, 11-15 Zip Oyster photocard or 16+ Zip Oyster photocard with free bus & tram travel will be accepted on Tube, DLR and London Overground services on reasonable routes only. You should show your Oyster card to a member of staff and ask to be let through the gates. Don’t touch in or out or you will be charged a pay as you go fare, which will not be refunded
- Bus & Tram Passes will also be accepted on MBNA Thames Clippers RB1 River Bus service between 06:00-10:00 and 16:00-19:00
- Bus & Tram Passes will not be accepted on National Rail services or the Emirates Air Line
- One Day Bus & Tram Passes will not be accepted on any alternative services and refunds will not be given
Pay as you go users will be charged the appropriate fare for the journey, services and zones used and these fares will not be refunded.