Southwest Airlines has a special sale with $89 one-way to Caribbean and Mexican destinations include Nassau, Punta Cana, Cancun and Los Cabos. Book by July 23 for travel from August 25 through December 16, 2015.
Booking period: Now – July 23, 2015
Travel period: August 25 – December 16, 2015
- Houston (Hobby), TX to Mexico City, Mexico – From $89 one way
- Orange County/Santa Ana, CA to Mexico City, Mexico – From $99 one way
- Denver, CO to Puerto Vallarta, MX – From $99 one way
- Chicago (Midway), IL to Cancun, Mexico – From $99 one way
- Baltimore/Washington, MD to Nassau, Bahamas – From $97 one way
- Aruba, Aruba to Orlando, FL – From $134 one way
Check out more details on the airline’s sale page.
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase from July 21 through July 23, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel August 25 through December 16, 2015. Travel October 20 through December 16, 2015, for HOU-BZE, CUN, PVR, SJO, MEX, and SJD. Travel November 3 through December 16, 2015, for HOU-LIR, HOU-MBJ, AUS-CUN and DEN-PVR. International travel from and to Dallas is available only through Houston for travel on the dates for Houston shown in the prior two sentences.
- Blackout Dates Apply: November 24 – November 25
- Travel valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only (except for International Travel from and to Dallas).
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Subject to foreign government approval.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.