Virgin America is offering nonstop flights to sweet spots within the U.S., such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Austin, New York City and more. Cheap airfare sale starts at $49 one-way ($98 round-trip). Bookings must be made by August 18 and travel between September 8, 2015 – November 18, 2015.
Booking period: By August 18, 2015
Travel period: September 8, 2015 – November 18, 2015
- From Dallas to Austin – $49 one-way
- From Los Angeles to Las Vegas – $79 one-way
- From Los Angeles to San Francisco – $73 one-way
- From Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $79 one-way
- From Los Angeles to San Francisco – $97 one-way
Get more details of this promotion via Airline’s sale page.
Terms and Conditions:
- All Main Cabin fares are one-way and require a 21-day advance purchase. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm CT on Tuesday, August 18, 2015. Travel must occur between September 8, 2015 and November 18, 2015.
- Service for FLL-SFO begins on September 25, 2015. Service for JFK-FLL begins on November 2, 2015.
- Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Travel for SFO-HNL must occur on or after November 2, 2015.
- Travel for SFO-OGG must occur on or after December 3, 2015. Lowest sale fares for SFO-OGG/HNL are only valid for travel on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate daily. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For travel solely between points in the Continental Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only) and AUS-DAL, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue.
- Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee per guest. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable.
- Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.